Circle Lord

I think maybe I should stay away from the chat room;) Reading all the info on the CL; I took the plunge and ordered one w/ the trimmings (additional templates) I hope its as great as everyone has said. Now to go in and tell DH what he just bought me for our 25th anniversary:D Won\'t he be surprised, but I\'m worth.

Guest Linda S

Tell your DH we\'re all so jealous that you have such a wonderful man who buys you great presents. You will not be sorry you have a Circle Lord. You get great quilting precision, get to plop a design down anywhere you want it, and you don\'t have to spend $10-15,000 for a computer! It\'s great!

Linda

Don\'t be intimidated by the CL. It is such an easy tool to use. Plus, think of all the things you can do with it. I\'ve been thinking....after having taken Myrna\'s "Creating Spaces" class, the sky is the limit. Myrna is so creative and inspiring and this class really gets you thinking about what you can do. You can use your CL to start the design and then keep going with your own freehand design to fill in the spaces. Renae, just throw on some muslin and some fun colored thread and get going girl!!

Archived