North Pole Alaska

LOL! :P Well, it's the same type of Wendy's restaurant that is franchised everywhere in all the world... With all of the yucky/gross-tasting burgers... :( I have no idea why it would be in the top 10... frankly I don't care for that food. My DH eats it all the time, though!

I think we have 3 or 4 Wendys restaurants here, plus several McDonalds, Burger King..., all those fast food places. The only fast food I like is the plain old bean burrito at Taco Bell with a package of hot sauce.

Hey- When I lived in Anchorage (Only 3 short months) my sister and I took a road trip up to Denali.

In our travels, we visited North Pole.

It was dinner time, so we asked a few people if they had any suggestions for a good place to eat.

Guess where they all suggested?..

You guessed it, WENDY'S!!

Not just one person, but a couple differant people at differant places.

That was 8 years ago!!!

How funny. We thought they were joking with us.

LOL! Gosh I can think of a bunch better places to eat than Wendy's in NP AK.... Too funny! Thankfully things have improved (more restaurants) since you visited last. Yah, everything along the main drag in North Pole Alaska is decorated with Christmas decor year round. Even the post office! good excuse not to have to take down the Christmas lights, eh?? ;)

Archived