New Bobbin Winder

JudyL

Connie: Is the new bobbin winder a stand alone type winder? Someone will probably gasp but I have never used (not even tried it!) the winder on the Millennium. I started out using the stand alone winder and I really like it but it's getting old and kinda unpredictable. Might need to get myself a new one . . or try the one on the Mille.

Thanks Connie.

Hello Judy,

I used my on-board bobbin winder on my Millie until it died a couple of weeks ago after 2+ years and possibly thousands of bobbins. In the beginning I wound while quilting but I had a lot of tension issues. Once I began winding only when the machine was not quilting did I resolve my "bobbin tension problem" about 99%. I purchased the APQS stand alone turbo winder about 3 weeks ago -FAST and CONSISTANT bobbin winding. Made with the same material as the machine so it looks good also. An added benefit.... I have an embroidery machine and have found that the bobbins wound with the Turbo wind a better bobbin - better embroidery stitches. I also wind all the bobbins for my Bernina and have found better stitch consistency. Well worth the money in my opinion.....

Archived