"Shout Out" to you girls for help!!

I'm attempting to post a few pics because I'm not sure what to put in the empty blocks. I'm not good enough, I don't think, at feathers or fancy free-motion work, but I have a Milli with stencils, patterns and laser light so I can do a lot just so insecure I doubt myself. I have a butterfly pattern one with open wings and one with closed wings if you think along that line.

I have to get this done.....and what colors do you think I should use? HELPPPPPP!!!!!! PLEASE ANYONE?????

:(:(

Renae

I think if you repeated the flowers in the empty blocks it may be interesting. I think I would use dark thread in the light blocks and light thread in the dark blocks. Then maybe echo the print blocks and repeat for the new flowers. Just a thought! But I think that's what I would play around with. But I am sure that others have better ideas!!

Sewhappy

In the last couple of weeks I got Sue Patten's "filler" book and Myrna Ficken's DVD "Just Do It". They gave me enough inspiration and confidence to just go for it with free motion on the front of my machine. I'll post a picture when I take the quilt I'm working on off the Lenni. So far - so good:cool:

I'm going to order Myrna's DVD's just as soon as I finish these 2 quilts.....I have been busy but mosty they have been panto's. This gives me the experience I need and I have 6 of my own I haven't had time to quilt and I want to do custom work on them. So I will wait till I get her DVD's to do them. I will be calling you.

Can't wait to see your quilts!!

Renae

Archived