thread

Does anyone know of somewhere I could order a thread "stash"? I don't have any threads for new LA and don't know which ones I want. I don't have anywhere local to check them out. Any recommendations of what to order and from where? Thanks, Peggy

OMG !!!!! No thread.... that's like no air to breath:o You need to get in touch with Kingsmen right a way and Superior right away!!! Kingsmen has it all Signature, YLI, Superior, they may even have a colour chart of the different lines of thread. Let us know how it turns out for you and what you get.... we love thread picture LOL Wow no thread for me would be like no coffee in the morning, no sunshine on the beach, no water in the pool LOL OK you get it.... Oh this is Sue not Jon ooopppsss... :D

Also Columbia River, I believe right now Superior threads might be on sale. I have become a thread junky and have :Ddrawers of thread just to look at. ordered them because they were so pretty. have not had a quilt come in the door that can use them.

I did get some thread with my machine to get me started. I ordered a sample set from superior last night that will let me try a bunch or them. I am still sitting here with my machine ready to go, too afraid to use it. Two days, and haven't loaded a practice fabric yet. Today is the day though. I'm going to do this. Thanks all for thread help.

Peggy

Peggy,

I know it is scary. But it's yours!! Have you watched your little CD or DVD or whatever they give you now? Just do what they say, take your time...Barbara is right...breathe!! Such important advice! :) You can do it. Don't expect your designes to be perfect right off....just play...write your name...try doing circles and loops and just play.

Archived