Christmas Quilts

Edie,

LOL I never get ahead and every year in Dec. I'm miserable trying to get projects done! This year I decided I'm starting early and so far I have 2 things done and 1 half done! My plan is to have as much done by Thanksgiving as I can so that I can actually decorate my house and enjoy the holidays without stressing too much. Between working full-time and having a business (small as it might be right now) I just don't have much time for my stuff so I'm taking advantage of being a newbie. I really wanted it to be Christmas in July but missed it by a few days.

I ran a christmas in july promotion and now have quite a few beautiful holiday fabric quilts just waiting for me. Think I'll play some holiday music when I get to those. (with this promotion it's not first come first serve - it's when the holiday mood strikes me - probably Sept when I need to start my shopping..)

You gals really should listen to Heidi M.. she's never this far advanced towards Christmas.. not even by Thanksgiving, usually.. ROFL... didn't think I'd tell did you?? I won't admit I've prodded her a bit this year, but only because I felt so lousy it was the only fun thing to do.. lol. wink..

She's more on top of it than I'll ever be able to think, maybe running later than she likes, but still running..

RitaR

Archived