Tracey ask's "How would you quilt this?"

Tracey needs your help on how to quilt this, she can not post right now but has to have the quilt done by this week end...It is going to be put in a show so all ideas are welcome. She can read the chat but can't log on to comment or post...APQS is working on fixxing this for her but for now she will just read your comments and reply when she can sign back on Thanks:cool:

here's my first impression. (quilting with a mouse is not as easy as the machine)

continue the border design into the white setting triangles. will tie the two areas together.

i did a couple different things in the blocks, maybe one will be helful in sparking an idea.

good luck, post when it's done.

post--13461900349266_thumb.jpg

I like Shannon's ideas for the white setting triangles and the CC for the whites in the block corners and white in the sashing intersections. I think a simple flower with leaf or 2 would be continuous with the CC and make it easy to transition. I would just wavy-line or loop-d-loo the sashings.

I hope that Tracey's computer problems get resolved and that she will be able to post a photo of the completed quilt

Archived