ARE THESE WHEELS ALIGNED CORRECTLY

HERE ARE TWO PICTURES OF THE FRONT WHEELS OF MY CARRIAGE. THEY RIDE VERY CLOSELY TO THE INSIDE RAIL AND LEAVE A BLACK MARK ON THE INSIDE OF THE WHEEL. THE BACK WHEELS ROLL EXACTLY IN THE CENTER. What I am wondering is could this be a reason that I don't seem to always have control of when making my circles. they always seem not to round smoothly and I feel some resistance in making the machine roll in a circular motion at times.

Do they need adjusting and can they be adjusted on the Lenni. If so how? thanks for any help anyone can give me as I want to be sure whether it is just my inexperience or maybe the machine needs some tweaking. Jeanne

post--13461900406583_thumb.jpg

nope, the wheels should be centered on the rail.. I had the same question and thats what they told me. They said to use washers to move the wheels over, if needed. It's been so long ago I can't remember which way.. Himself got it all set up and squared away for me.

Good Luck.. Amy at apqs can give a much better idea than I can. the calls are free, also.

RitaR

I took one washer off from each wheel and now it sits straight in the middle of the carriage wheel and the difference is amazing. I practiced for quite awhile last night and was actually able to follow the lines and make feathers without square tops. yeah. Glad I got this fixed right away instead of waiting too long. When you haven't used these machine before you don't know if it is just your inexperience or the machine itself. Jeanne

Archived