Portland MQX West I-80 IN HOME SPA TREATMENTS

Portland MQX West I-80 IN HOME SPA TREATMENTS

TIME IS FAST APPROACHING FOR MY TREK WEST TO MQX

WHILE I AM ON MY WAY I WILL BE MAKING SERVICE CALLS FOR APQS MACHINE OWNERS ALONG THE WAY I WILL BE TRAVELING ALONG I-80 TO DENVER THEN UP TO IDAHO TO PORTLAND IF YOU LIVE WITH IN 50 MILES or so, OF MY ROUTE ID BE HAPPY TO STOP IN AND SERVICE YOUR MACHINE AND DO ANY UP GRADES YOU MIGHT HAVE

BASIC SERVICE 250.00

SERVICE WITH LIGHTING SYSTEM 495.00 CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR LIGHTING INFO!!!!!

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/customizeyourlongarm/longarmlightingsystems.html

CLEANING

GREASE

ADJUST TABLE AND MACHINE

INSTALL BLISS SYSTEM (*call for details)

INSTALL NEW m&m WHEELS (you buy the wheels)

replace pig tails, motor brushes, tension, (if required)

re level table

provide training if needed

move machine to new room 150.00 extra

move machine to new location along route 500.00

BLISS SYSTEM INSTALL 250.00

i will do my best to get to everyone either on my way out or back, i will be in the Nevada, Utah and California areas too so call if you think you need me

group rates available for discounts

please email or call me to schedule,

davedeloa@gmail.com 269-767-2799

remember traveling and servicing are not an exact science so times may not be exact in most cases but i will do my best to make it there, evenings are fine to, i like apple pies best

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/customizeyourlongarm/longarmlightingsystems.html

:) Thought this was truly a "spa" treatment (as in massage). LOL. Was going to order it up, but unfortanately am not bringing my machine (from Hawaii).

All you mainlanders are fortunate to have Dave as your traveling technician. We have to wait on Barb to schedule her dive trips, in order to get "spa" treatment in Hawaii!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think I'm anywhere near any of the places you are going to be, but I want a spa treatment. I'm in central CA so when you plan a trip out this way let me know or post it. Maybe there are enough of us down this direction wanting this service that it would be cost effective for you.

I don't think I'm anywhere near any of the places you are going to be, but I want a spa treatment. I'm in central CA so when you plan a trip out this way let me know or post it. Maybe there are enough of us down this direction wanting this service that it would be cost effective for you.

Deloa will be teaching at Road to California in January. Maybe Dave will be with her, especially if there is any auto racing taking place in the area!

Archived