Thanks----for the memories (of all the tips)

I just want to thank all of you for the many posts with advice and tips that have been on this forum since I started reading it, lo these many years ago.  Today a friend came to play with me and my new Lucey.  She had a Christmas gift quilt she wanted to get done and I offered her the chance to use Lucey.  This was the first real quilt put on my machine and through her experiences of sending out quilts to professionals and my remembering some of the tips from here we got it done in a few hours.  Later I was able to quilt and bind a baby quilt for the church ladies. 

Thanks for those who have shared their forms and such as well.  I had saved and adjusted one shared intake form for the in case of time and yesterday decided to use it to figure how it worked for me and give me a general method of figuring time and costs.  It worked great.  I'm not planning to start a business here, but am willing to share with the friend and her daughter sometimes, so I really appreciated all the yet to be resurrected knowledge I have found here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived