Helen/Bob

2014 Lucey For Sale REDUCED PRICE

4 posts in this topic

2014 LUCEY with 12 ft BLISSED table.  Excellent condition...like new.  Private owner.  Less than 5 hours on the machine.  Been used only for practice.  As hard as we tried we just couldn't get the hang of it. 

Includes "Leader Grips", magnet bars for floating your quilt, Smart Bobbin winder, assortment of thread and bobbins, 2 panographs, owner's manuel, instruction videos.

Asking $11,500.  Reducing to $11,000 or best offer.  Local pick up in Rochester NY.  If shipping is needed buyer is responsible for making arrangements.  Depending on the distance there is a possibility we could transport for you for an additional price.  We have a secure 20 ft enclosed trailer.

To inquire email us at 3mphquiltin@gmail.com.   Or you can call us at 585-356-3401 and leave a message as we do not answer calls from unknown numbers but we will call you right back.  

IMG_8967.JPG

IMG_8965.JPG

IMG_8966.JPG

IMG_8963.JPG

IMG_8962.JPG

IMG_8964.JPG

IMG_8961.JPG

Edited by Helen/Bob
Reducing price

Five hours isn't that long.   If you are having trouble following the lines on pantos, try quilting with a board.   I rent time on a  Millie and quilted the Baptist Fan pattern on a quilt using a pattern board.   I think it looks great!   You can do this, too, I just know you can!

We are reducing the price of our 2014 Lucey to $11,000 or best offer.  If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

If transporting is an issue there is a possibility we could move it for you depending on the miles.  We have a 20 ft enclosed trailer.