2014 Lucey For Sale REDUCED PRICE

2014 LUCEY with 12 ft BLISSED table.  Excellent condition...like new.  Private owner.  Less than 5 hours on the machine.  Been used only for practice.  As hard as we tried we just couldn't get the hang of it. 

Owner's manuel and instruction videos included.

Asking  $11,500.  Reducing to $9500 Local pick up in Rochester NY.  If shipping is needed buyer is responsible for making arrangements.  Depending on the distance there is a possibility we could transport for you for an additional price.  We have a secure 20 ft enclosed trailer.

To inquire email us at 3mphquiltin@gmail.com.   Or you can call us at 585-356-3401 and leave a message as we do not answer calls from unknown numbers but we will call you right back.  

IMG_8967.JPG

IMG_8965.JPG

IMG_8966.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you still have your Lucey could you tell me a little more about this machine?  Does it have the built in stitch regulator?  Touch pad controls, laser light stylus and auto needle position?  

I'm looking at the Lucey on the APQS website but I don't know what changes have been made to the Lucey between 2014 and 2017.

Thanks,

Jeanette

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2017 at 12:43 PM, netta said:

If you still have your Lucey could you tell me a little more about this machine?  Does it have the built in stitch regulator?  Touch pad controls, laser light stylus and auto needle position?  

I'm looking at the Lucey on the APQS website but I don't know what changes have been made to the Lucey between 2014 and 2017.

Thanks,

Jeanette

Sorry Jeannette we just saw your post.  We still have Lucey and if you are still interested we’d be happy to give you more info.

• 1 year later...