New to this forum and to LA

shenanigans

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Patty, I'm from Vermont and am picking up my new (used) Freedom with 14' table this Saturday. I don't know when I'll get it set up as my new space is my husbands workshop filled from floor to ceiling with boxes of stuff. There's no telling how long it will take to clean that out, but I'm certainly motivated!

I've been quilting about 7 years, but this LA stuff is all new to me and I can't wait to jump right in!

Patty

Hi Patty!

Congratulations on your machine purchase. Welcome to the chat, it is very informative. I am a bit of a newbie myself but i do try to log on several times a week just to read and look at all of the beautiful quilts that are posted. Again, welcome and have lots of fun!!!!!

WELCOME PATTY

I am a native Vermonter, now living in SC but my family is still in the Middlebury area. Love the state but can't tolerate the cold any longer. My sister is a quilter up there so I come to VT at least once a year to do some class or show with her. Welcome and you will just love your Freedom and the freedom it will give you to master your quilting. congratulations. Jeanne

Welcome, Patty! I know how you feel, having to clear a space for your new baby. I had to clear about 600 sq. ft. of the basement - accumulated junk from way too many years - before I could set my Millie up. But you're right, there's certainly motivation! Good luck with your new (to you) Freedom - be sure to share pictures, even from the beginning.:P

Archived