Have any of you gotten an e-mail like this???

Good morning. this e-mail was waiting for me and I don't recognize the name. I'm wondering if this is for real, or a come-on. what do you think? I haven't answered it yet.

Here is the message:

Hi Pat,

I have a quilt ready for you, I am off for a hike today so will not be able to mail it until Monday. Please let me know if you want just the top and back or if you like to finish and send to the destination, either way is fine with me. Thank you, JoAnn Schneiter

Patty Jo, that sounds like a Quilt of Valor, just from the wording. The piecer has the option of asking for it to be mailed back, or let us find a destination for it. I''ve had both.

You could email QofV and ask if they have a piecer by that name.. did you sign up to quilt these quilts? If not then somehow they got your addy and someone is needing a quilt finished.

RitaR

Yea, I did sign up for QOV before DH got so bad, then I sent an e-mail to remove my name. So I thought that this was strange. I'm not even sure that I still have the contact info to get my name removed. I don't even have time to do the 8 quilts waiting for me....Can anyone give me the contact info? Cause I need to let them know. Thanks.

QOV Foundation

November 3, 2008

Greetings!

Thank you to all who responded with your current information last month. This has allowed me to (hopefully) know who will be able to volunteer, and will make sure my contact information is correct. I realize that this is a busy time of year for many, so make sure you keep me informed.

Please reply with your first and last name, email, telephone, state and zip if:

You no longer want to volunteer.

You signed up for a particular number per month, but I haven't heard from you in 6 months.

You are not signed up for a particular number per month and can take some this month.

You need to take some time off.

You work regularly with a local group or you have already booked yourself with someone for Novemeber and/or December.

Current Stats:

178 who volunteer for a set # per month

36 who are working with a group or same partner each month

20-25 who will let me know when they can take quilts

95 who are on leave

114 quilts placed in October.

I seem to be recovering well from the surgery two weeks ago and hope to be back at the machine for short periods of time soon. I am also hoping that I will be physically and financially able to work the QOVF booth at MQX in NH next spring and Quilt Festival in Houston next October.

Best wishes to you and your families.

Thank you for all you do and keep on quilting!

Sincerely,

June Moore

Longarm/ Topper Coordinator

QOV Foundation

509-346-9332

509-989-2960

Forward email

This email was sent to vintagestitchesquilt@neb.rr.com by june@qovf.org.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

QOV Foundation | PO Box 1003 | Seaford | DE | 19973

Archived