Looking for quilting ideas please

Hi Everyone:

I need to quilt a Kaleidoscope top...not the Bethany Reynolds Stack & Whack variety or the Paula Nadelstern intricate type...it's just the old quilting pattern known as Kaleidoscope. I did a Google image search and searched Webshots but it is difficult to see enough detail on those photos.

Of course I haven't yet figured out how to post photos here on the forum but if you would be kind enough to take the time, I have posted a photo of the Kaleidoscope top on webshots...my handle there is AZquiltmaker. I quilt on a George so don't have Circle Lord or Hartley Fence or any of that cool stuff...need to choose a hand guided, free motion design that is dense. Any suggestions you may have for me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Nancy in Tucson

MrsA, you might want to take a look at this "Wheel of Mystery" I did several years ago. It is similar to the Kaleidoscope you have to quilt - your's looks like the ones Marti Michell does.

I have concentric circles that over lap as they move across the quilt over the entire center of the quilt and I did something different in the border.

There are 4 pictures (I think) but you can only see the quilting in 3 of them.

They are the last pictures in the "Quilted by Sue" album in my webshots pictures.

Archived