Contruction Mess I am in

Well the contruction has started and I have sheet rock dust everywhere. All Quilting supplies are in my living room while the new bedroom and Living area are being built. LOL my Liberty is now sitting where my dining table was. Needless to say no quilting now until contruction is done. Oh but I am learning how to tape and texture sheet rock. Everynight I am covered with white mud. LOL But really excited to have the move to switch places and have a store front. Then after all the contruction the liberty is getting a make over. New grease, new Leaders with zippers, new brushes and New edgerider wheels. When I get to that point guess who well have lots of questions. With all thats been going one I at least can get one vote a day for Exhaust Band and read the posts here and see all the beautiful quilt you all have finish. Boy I wish I could be at that machine now. Thank you all for the wonderful post. It puts a smile on my face everyday. Love you all!

When my DH & I were ist married we did some remodeling of our master bedroom...we needed more closet space so DH said that he could do it himself and we too had drywall dust everywhere. My DH's solution to that was to take my vacume cleaner and clean it up, little did he know at the time it would clog the motor and ruin my vacum (he was supose to use a shop vac to clean the mess up but didn't) anyways guess what DH got for Christmas that year from HIS mom...a new vacume, LOL :P That taught him.

Anyways congrats on the new spaces, post pics when they are all done so we can enjoy them along with you.

Archived