Great product!

JanicePearce

About a month ago, I decided to go ahead and invest in the Circle Lord with the encouragement of many of you ( I'm told that Mary Beth is always a "cheerleader"). Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that it is a super product that really does do all that Michael says it can do ( even for the technically challenged as me!!lol,lol). I look forward to trying many of the templates and making them a mainstay in my quilting . I don't have a business but do quilting only for myself but still consider the investment very worth while. Besides, my husband and I spent a couple of hours with them on a Sat. afternoon and had a wonderful time (and a cup of tea too!). Just wanted to update you all on my experience after asking you for advice.

Janice

Well, now you can see how easy it is to be a cheerleader!! I don't toot my horn about a lot of products - or should I say, I am pretty dang honest and if I like it I'll tell you and if I don't...I'll tell you ;) There have been too many things I have spent money on because someone who quilts beautifully told me it is the greatest. I may be for them....but for me it was a waste...I don't like to waste money! So, when everyone started telling me how great CL was, I posted here that it was just too expensive. Finally, Linda Card talked me into it and I am so, so glad she did. I've said it before....Circle Lord makes me look good!!:)

Archived