MORE ABOUT MQS

Jackie - I was worried that you were asking for "Hand quilting" :o Have not been able to perfect that yet, or even get very good at it! Love to do hand applique and the hand sewing of the binding on quilts though. I will be sure to stop by and see how things are going - can't wait!! :D (I am starting to gather supplies already....)

Bonnie - like the photo and idea about the holder - would a long shoe string work otherwise? Those come in pretty colors!

So what was the red pin for/from? The volunteer special one?

Fire and ice!!! Firefighters and Bartenders!!???!! ;););)

Judi,

No hand quilting at MQS. Only LA..

The red pin was the volunteer pin from last year. This years is blue and pink. It is called "Many Hands all Around." Going with my theme of... the more 'hands' to volunteer, the less work for everyone. I would post a picture, but I haven't figured out how to do that... I know, there are all kinds of directions, but that is not top priority on my list right now. So... you will all just have to come to the show and volunteer to get yours!!!;)

Jackie, I just got our driving schedule clarified and it looks like I will be able to volunteer for you beginning Tuesday at 1 pm. We are staying at the convention hotel. I'm looking forward to helping you and meeting the APQS family. I'm pretty tall, so if there are jobs that need a tall person, I'm your girl. Tell me where to report at 1 pm and I'll be there. Can't wait!! :D

Jackie,

Do you need any help on Sunday afternoon? We should be at the Sheraton by 2. I know that there are 2 of us (me and my mom) that will do anything that you need done. There is a 3rd person in our group, but I have not had a chance to talk to her. I can also help out on Tuesday morning. (possibly Monday too, if I don't get into the class that I am waitlisted for.)

Angela

Archived