Hunter's Star

It sure looks great! I too worry about some of the JoAnn's fabrics fading or colors running.

I just spent about 35 hours quilting a block of the month quilt from JoAnn's from at least 5 years ago. It was one of those pre-cut BOMs that I bought on sale. I had it sitting in a drawer waiting to be quilted for years and finally got it out and had a good time experimenting on it. I have one side of the binding sewn on, so when it is all done, I'll post a picture. It isn't perfect, but does look pretty good to me, so I wish it was better fabric.

Sandra,

I look forward to seeing it.

We all know fabric fades over time, but this one washes out way too quickly and that is why I am sorry it is from JoAnn's calico wall. But it was one of those ideas to try because I had never done a two colored quilt. I didn't have a LQS where I lived and this fabric was in the stash.

Now how in all good and bad did I miss this thread and this gorgeous quilt. Cheryl you out did yourself once again. I have to come visit you...you get things done and no one seems to bug you. I haven't had a solid day to sew for me in weeks.

Come on down, Bonnie! But only if you can stand 4 chihuahuas that will bark for the first day your here and maybe part of the 2nd day. Then they figure you aren't going any where so it is okay. I have an extra room. The dogs can be demanding at times so I do get interrupted:D

Archived