Bruynzeel Chalk pencils

I have used them for year and love them too. I have gray #886 and have them on my website now. I have them listed as individual pencils but will sell by the dozen, while supplies last. If you want a dozen put in 12 and I will adjust the price. Yes I found out that they are no longer being shipped to the US as well. Bummer

Dear Myrna,

Do you have a product number on those pencils? Since Bruynzeel is Dutch, the pencils should be general available over here and I would love to try them. I hope you can understand that its weird to buy them in the US being Dutch. Shipping rates are way to high for a pencil of $1,25 I guess. Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy product number is 8640886 I think.

Mary Beth yes I will have my DVD's and Pinched Square rulers at MQS. I will have a table during the Sampler night.

I finally was able to figure out how to change the price for a dozen pencils. it should come up as $12. I have been adjusting the price on my end and send 12 to those that order 10. Make sense? I do not have many lest so if you want them now is the time when they are going they are gone :(

Originally posted by Myrna Ficken

Wendy product number is 8640886 I think.

Mary Beth yes I will have my DVD's and Pinched Square rulers at MQS. I will have a table during the Sampler night.

I finally was able to figure out how to change the price for a dozen pencils. it should come up as $12. I have been adjusting the price on my end and send 12 to those that order 10. Make sense? I do not have many lest so if you want them now is the time when they are going they are gone :(

Great! I have the piched square ruler...need some DVDs. See ya in a couple of weeks!!

Archived