Thanks, Barb Mayfield - She rocks the HOUSE!

By the way Barb, I've got the Hot Sex now. :D:D:D Someone had to take it home....:P:P:P:P And it is soooooooooo good too!:D:D Can't wait to see you again and you girls that didn't make it this year......PLEASE try to make it next year. We ALL would love to meet you........the more the merrier, I spelled that right didn't I????? :D

Hey, Renae, keep the Hot Sex with my blessings - I have plenty of it here at home! :P:P:P

Actually, when I run out, I will have to go to Montana to restock - they don't have Hot Sex in Washington or Idaho.....;)

The lady pilots group of which I'm a member has had lots of fun playing on the name of this liqueur - when we hosted a regional conference a few years ago, we served Hot Sex in the Hospitality Suite - and passed out badges that said, "I had Hot Sex in Spokane."

Well I just have to chime in and say from a Moxie point of view, I agree with everyone about Barb being the best and her ears must blush when we new dealers are getting our newbie informational phone calls. She just rocks!!!

Archived