pausing stitching, resuming with one button touch????

Not long ago I read a "trick" from someone for "pausing" while stitching, then restarting with just the command button!!!! But of couse I can not find it, been back to May, and time flies as you read many topics - totally not related but fun to read. Can anyone help me out here, I'd like to get back to quilting. I am doing cc, by the time I move the template, miss Mille has taken another stitch - out of the red square, on to the white - should it be taking these extra stitches? I was watching some UTube's and it did not seem their machine was so eager to take more stitches????:o

The machine (SR) will sense just the slightest movement, whether it is just some vibration while moving your templates, and fire a stitch. It is that sensitive to movement. So, just do what Kristina described. When you need to reposition, hit the command + blue (right handle) and this shuts off the motor, but your SR is still engaged. Then just do it again to re-engage the motor. It gets pretty fast once you have the hang of it.

Stop sewing command + blue - reposition ruler - Command + blue - go.

Archived