2008 Lenni For sale Now with picture

For those of you looking for a good used long arm at a great price, look no further!

I have a wonderful very well cared for used Lenni for sale and its located in Greensboro NC. I would estimate its had between 30 to 40 quilts on it.

This machine was used at our shop but unfortunately took up too much space.

Currently its located at our home and can be test driven by appointment.

2008 model

Price7,500 firm.

Contact Kelley at kjjones2@uncg.edu

post--13461902214294_thumb.jpg

KELLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! Shame on YOU for selling My Lenni... You said I could use it whenever it wasn't booked for use, and now.. Oh, Dear.. sob, siff, sobb, sobbb... he's breaking my heart he is, he really is. What can I do, what can I do??? oh, sob, sob, sob.... It's not even at the store any more... oh that POOOORRRR thing!

ritaR

ptptptptptpt youd sob, have the room sob sob, if you'd let me arrange the shop, then you could still have sewing classes, APQS machines to use, still quilt quilts, and have a good time.

Carol, I can attest to the machine being in excellent condition. Just don't let Kelley know I said that or he'll not let me in the door next time.

Kelley, you need to put sku's on all those new rolls of fabric and get them on the shelves so Joanne doesn't have to work 12 hour days and work at the shop too.. that bathroom tile would look real good on the floor, and omg when are the next beginner long arm classes.. now that you are selling Lenni, I need time on the Milli and CompuQltr.

Ritar

Hi Carol,

We would love for you to come down and test drive the machine this weekend. Kelley's cell phone is 336-339-5190. Feel free to call ahead and make an appointment so that you can get a great demo.

The machine is sold without any extras. It is $1000.00 off any of the used Lenni's I've seen so this ought to give you some extra spending money for thread, pantos, etc. We used the Lenni for our free-hand work mostly so don't have any extras.

Hope this helps. Do you have any other questions? Give us a call and come see us! We do have the Millennium at the Shop too so you can see two different APQS machines in one visit.

Archived