NQR How do I increase font size for reading online?

Well I don't know about you but I have a wireless mouse that has this little wheel roller thingie in between the left and right mouse buttons and I can push down on that roller thingie and roll it and make my font bigger or smaller. Most time I do this by accident. Perhaps you may have a mouse like mine? If so, you can "un-do" this. Let me know and I'll tell you how to un-do that and make it bigger again.

Oh Cool, I went to "view" and there was a "Zoom in" feature. No "text size". I am now ZOOMED IN so I can read the stitches between the lines!:P Thanks for your help.

I was demo-ing my doodle pad and I think I may have zoomed out unknowingly.

Talk about technological whiz bang, I just push the buttoms and try them all--even if I don't know what they are for. Trouble, huh?:o

View/Text Size/Larger didn't work for me here on the forum but I have done this before; but maybe it will take effect after I re-start the computer.

Shana! Pushing down the wheel (never did that before!) of my not wireless mouse resulted in an automatic scroll up or down to the top or bottom of the page without me having to move the scroll wheel. So I learned something new today! Thanks!

In Word Documents, I found out by mistake that pressing on the Control key while using the "scroll wheel" between the R and L mouse button increases or decreases the size of the text in Word Documents. I kept doing that and didn't know how it was happening, but finally figured it out.

Archived