ultimate II

rowena lee

I own ultimate II for about almost 6 years now, it was runnig so well for me till lately it give me so much headache。Ican't get any help from APQS technician or either sent to them for a look as I came from Malaysia and I was the pioneer who owns the longarm machine.Every each time whenever I had problem, I get the local sewing machine technician help. I spent a great bomb of money but to no satisfaction result. Now am thinking of getting rid of my Ultimate II and replace for a better one, can anyone out there give me an opinion of machine model to purchase.

Rowena

Have you tried posting your problem on the website to see if someone here can help you figure out what to do via the forum. there is always lots of technical help to be found here.

Along the other idea I am sure that a Millenium would certainly be an wonderful upgrade if you can afford to spend that much money. Good Luck

Rowena

I have a UltimateII Machine, and have had it for over 10 years. never been too the shop. Mind purr like a kitten, what problem are you having, maybe I can help. They are several of us here have the Ulitmate II machine and be glad to help get your going. , don't give up, I love mind and would never consider trading mind in.

Hang in there

Wilma

Archived