Latest report on Roxanna

Please forgive me for not responding sooner. Things have been so extremely hectic here at our home.

We have had a lot of far away company, and in the middle of it all the peaches have had to be taken care of.

Our Roxanna has had some problems with this last surgery and it has not heal as fast as they expected. She has had several places that has broke through and is leaking, so they have not been able to start radiation and chemo as they planned.

Our Jamie will have her melanoma surgery over in Seattle at the Virginia Mason Hospital later this month.

Millie, I was able to get a lot of information off of the site you so graciously looked up for me. Thank you.

Marie, thank you for the idea of looking at the thrift store. I am going to start this week to look for scarves.

Jeanne, I was so very sad to learn of all the breast cancer in your family, but happy and encouraged with the out come of the treatments that they received. I know that you are keeping a close watch on your self.

Thanks for all of the wonderful ways to encourage and keep their spirits on a positive road, along with healthy foods ,funny movie, songs , good friends and family .

I thank you all for the prayers and love that you have shown to us. I thoroughly love you all. The privilege we have belonging to this realm of friends are beyond words.

Carolj.

I'm sorry I missed this one Carol. Being in the position I'm in with my cousin helps me understand those who suffer and those who are in a care giving role. I have a special prayer for this forum and all who need comfort and those who give comfort through words, thoughts, and prayers. God bless you.

Archived