Latest report on Roxanna

Latest up date on our Daughter, Roxanna. They did not get all of the cancer and she had to go through another surgery last Tuesday. They took more lump glands and found three more that were infected.

The Doctors feel that she is already three weeks over due for the Chemo to began, due to the second surgery . She will have to have both the radiation and chemo. This is a 16 week treatment. .

We also just found out yesterday that our youngest daughter has another melanoma cancer on her back. This is the third one for her. The last one just two months ago they had to cut away about a three and half inch square.

Our hearts are full of sadness for both of our girls.

I am looking for places to buy hats and scarves for cancer patients. A pattern would be great and ways to tie scarves.

Once again I want to thank all of you wonderful friends on this forum, for your prayers and support.

Carolj.

Hugs and Lots and lots of prayers for all of you. This cancer stuff surely began with Satan.

Remember smile lots.. rent funny movies, listen to uplifting songs.. and each of you pray for all of you too, which I feel you do. HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGs,

RitaR

Carol

I certainly will keep your your whole family in my prayers. Roxanna through her chemo and radiation and the melanoma as well. Cancer sure does a number on people, but we serve a big God and what seems like unsurmountable problems and conditions to us is not too big for God, don't listen to Satan's lies, GOD IS ABLE!!

Cancer treatments do take a toll but they are effective, I have a mother and two sisters who are breast cancer survivors, 15 years for my Mom, 10 years for my younger sister and 5 years for my older sister and they are all doing fine! Keep a postive attitude and remember God is Good All the Time!! Blessings to you all!

Carol, as a mother of three daughters, two dil and 4 step daughters I cannot imagine the pain of your heart. Please know that I have added your precious children to our prayer list and you also for strength during this time.

sending you a ((((((((hug)))))))))) and much prayer

Archived