A little note to all of us from Liam

Mary I had to laugh at your comment regarding the age. Yes 1964 is my birth year. My doctor is only 30 so I guess I am old to his thinking. When it comes down to it, it is not really the age as much as the mileage. I think Bonni understands what I mean.

Shana thanks for the advice, but the doctor released me to full duty. I take it easy as much as possible and thankful that a couple of my co-workers help out a lot when it comes to the really heavy lifting. As far as the driving with the lack of sleep, so far it hasn't been too bad. I think all the years of driving across country and the years in the military has helped. Speaking of sleep I should get a couple extra hours tonight, our metal plate order is delayed and won't be here until Monday. So only have a 10 hour day on Saturday and an 8 hour day on Sunday......Yee Haw!!! Everyone Take Care time to call it a night.

Originally posted by Liam1964

When it comes down to it, it is not really the age as much as the mileage. I think Bonnie understands what I mean.

Okay...Bubba....got it...and now no more "Re-Rides" for you. I don't want to hear the doc sent ya home cuz you just didn't listen to him or to "Safety Shana"

I agree with Shana also. You do need to be careful with that shoulder. I had arthroscopy surgery on my shoulder and I was very surprised how much pain I had. I've had 2 back surgeries and they didn't slow me down at all. But boy did that shoulder surgery!!! So, take your co-workers help when you need it. (I'm a RN so it's the nurse in me giving advise!:D

Archived