Quilt display

Does anyone know where I can find one of the quilt display racks that has telescoping poles? I think they use them a lot in quilt shows. Sorry, I don't know what they are called. I found one on a web site after surfing for quite sometime one day, but honestly don't have the time to spend doing that now. If someone can help me I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you,

Mary Beth

Guest Linda S

There are some quilt stands made of PVC pipe by the Quilter's Husband that might be what you are looking for. I'm not sure if the poles are adjustable, but they come in sections so you can put them together at different heights.

Linda

Several of us from Mo-Kan ordered a bulk shipment and got an excellent price. I can help put together another order if anyone else is interested. They are excellent for traveling shows or hanging client quilts for them to see when they walk in the door to pick up their quilts. They also work great when doing photography work. ( Everyone takes lots of pictures don't they?)

Janet, I would like one, I didn't get in on the first shipment. With all the new members and now that we have a consistant meeting time and more of us can get there regularly I bet there are more who would be interested. Jeri

Guest Linda S

I've noticed some of these on EBay, made by Avona for about $85 plus $25 shipping. Is that in the neighborhood of the price you are paying for them? They are adjustable to about 9' high and wide and will hold about 30 pounds.

Linda

Archived