Sign in to follow this  
jeanros

E Z quilting system

Does anyone know any thing about the EZ quilting system and if so, are they as easy as the other systems to use? If so how are they compared to the circle Lord? please give me information on them. Thank you. :)

Jean

Jeanros@aol.com

Jeanne

Millennium

Thank you Susan, how many templates do you have and wish ones do you like the best? I was looking at the" lace" someone told me it was so pretty done up.

Jean

Jeanros@aol.com

Jeanne

Millennium

I invested in the Quilt E-Z, I couldn't justify the price of the Circle Lord and I wasn't interested in the circular (spirograph) designs. I wanted spirals, accurate circles, baptist fan, clamshell. perfect stars. The one drawback is there aren't as many templates for the Quilt E-Z although I continue to bug for more (and I give specific ideas for designs).

Another thread talked about some having good luck with using the stylus with other templates from Circle Lord and Machine Quilting Guides brand.

b]Farmhouse Quilting[/b]

E6FE628922554DFB7F4DFBD765FA3740.png

I have been looking at the Quilt E-Z web site...Is this right...all there is to it is an adapter for your machine, then whatever templates?? It looks much more affordable then the other systems, I keep thinking I am missing something.

Mary Beth