Quilt batting

Monika thanks. Found you on the map and it is far. I am south central Manitoba.

So the yuymmy leftovers from Thanksgiving are definitely a no go.

Kathy, where abouts are you? Haven't found a map with Schist lake.

Will call for batting and let you know how I make out. Have you used any of the Orient yet Monika? I love bamboo but is a bit pricy. Has anyone tried the corn batting from Mountain Mist? It is supposed to be more economical. Getting more info tomorrow on it and the Hobbs line.

Guess its personal preference Hobbs vs QD.

Should do a poll :cool:

Margaret, the difference is like night and day, QD is definitely more expensive but oh so gorgeous! The Orient is absolutely like silk, compared to the Arctic Bamboo I have now, can't wait to be done with it so I can use the Orient. Orient has bamboo, silk, cotton, and some other natural fibers in it. Do a search for QD and have a look at the Orient, you will like what you see and it feel so luxuriously. Yes it is very expensive but worth every penny. I also stock the 70/30 which is beautiful compared to Hobbs 80/20 (feels like cardboard in comparison) I wish I could get samples to you, you would be amazed at the difference. I made my hubby a quilty for his bed in Camp where he works. It has Moda Fireside on one side, Flannel on the other and QD Wool in between. It is the softest and lightest blanket. I told him he better not start sucking his thumb or come home talking baby talk. I am glad I switched from Hobbs to QD.

Archived