MQS 2010

When we arranged a vacation 2 years ago to visit friends, I set it up so we could visit the Portland Quilt Expo. ONLY because DH was with me was it possible for me to order my Nolting 6 weeks later. He knows the names of patterns and enjoys what I do. But, he would not want to spend 5-6 days at MQS. He doesn't golf and doesn't care much for venturing on is own to museums and such. So, I will attending MQS (for the first time!!) in 2010 with a LA quilting buddy. She has been to MQX a few years ago so I am sure she isn't near as excited as I am. LOL Just waiting, not so patiently!!, for the online catalog to be posted. I keep waiting to see what will come first, online or mail. Ü

So, if there are any hints or suggestions for a first time attendee, let me know. Thanks!!

I just printed my out. I need to be able to write on it so I can plan...

Of course, I really need to be at my machine quilting. I made a deal with myself this morning that if I finished the custom quilt that was on my frame I could print it on my lunch break. Now I just need to get the next quilt loaded on and 1/2 way done before I can actually look at it. It is going to be a long day!

:)

Hi Caroline--

I attended MQS 2090 with my husband along (to visit the city, not to go with me to the show). He had a really great time and we both came home with a great appreciation for KC. In my blog, I have written about all sorts of things that we did, together or separately. I didn't blog about the Steamboat Museum, because he went to that by himself, but he really liked it . Also, go for the ribs and other BBQ! Johnny's is the place we liked best.

Wanda Gene

Archived