looking for a Lenni

Hi Everyone,

The Quilting Solution has a new computer control system, SideSaddle, for APQS machines. We are looking for a Lenni near Hickory, NC or mid-state NC to get some measurements from.

If you would be willing to let us come to your studio and get some measurements please email or call, 864-275-7079 or 828-238-4310.

Thanks very much!

Jennifer

I have a sick Lenni. in a house that is all topsy turvey... If you'd want to come, let me know when.. Hope I don't have a Dr. appt then.

I think Kelley and Joanne have Lenni hidden somewhere, maybe in an Easter Egg.

Jenny, I sent you a u2u, if that doesn't work, email me. I'm in Sanford. Center state.

RitaR

PS, as a note, if you have to c hange any major parts on your machine, any of the APQS machines, it will void the warranty. We heard of one, and about the only thing lefty was the casing, after adjusting for some kind of computer program.

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

Let us hear more about this system.

The SideSaddle is a self contained computer system that rides along side your longarm machine so it does not require anything that would void the warranty of the machine. The software is very easy to us with a big screen with the pattern and dimensions displayed at all times. Just a few simple key strokes allow you to fit your pattern to your quilt. Stitch in the ditch and continuous curves are easily done as well. Please feel free to call with any questions or check out the web site

www.sidesaddlequilting.com

Rita, I would love to get some measurement from your machine and maybe we can help you fix it. What is the problem? We are familiar with the workings of all the longarms.

Jeanne, don't we know each other from QSC? I will be at the Cobblestone show in March - see you there!

So far, Rita is the closest to me but would love to hear from any of you Lenni owners in NC and SC.

Thanks, Jennifer

Hi Jennifer Kay

You need to make yourself a little avatar picture, I surely would have recognized you from that. I didnt know that was you, had forgotten that you were now in NC, weren't you in Tenn for awhile? Humph, maybe that was someone else. I will be looking for you at the Cobblestone show next March. I hope you will have your sidesaddle there so we can all see how it works. Sounds like a great item at a reasonable price too. Good luck with it. what other machines have you adapted it to besides the Homesteader so far?

Jeanne,

I went from Greenville to Hickory, NC and hope to never move again! It was traumatic and exhausting. I have waaaaaaaaay too much junk!

We have SideSaddle's running on HQ16's, Voyagers and Nolting's so far. We will be in Charleston in March and anyone is welcome to come and see us at our shop as well. We are 45 minutes north of Mary Jo's.

Thanks, Jennifer

Archived