Thanksgiving

Joyce

LOL Super Mom to the rescue! I made dinner. Spinach dip, deviled eggs, veggie tray, 18 pound turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, gravey, turnips & carrots, green beans, corn, crescent rolls and I think thats it. We are all so full! We had apple pie and pumpkin pie too! No eating for me tomorrow. We had a great day though!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hosted Thanksgiving this year and we decided to have it at 5:00 pm instead of mid afternoon. Worked out pretty good. I made a 24 lb turkey (wanted left overs), stuffing, a mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry/raspberry sauce, butternut squash casserole, marshmallow sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, corn bread, biscuits, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie and a chocolate turtle tart. Lots of food and I am totaly stuffed!

After all of our guests left my older kids started pulling out the Christmas decorations out (we normally put up the artifical tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving) but they wanted to get a head start on it. The nice thing about it though is that since it is going up early they are doing all of the work :D

Archived