Claudia - in Australia - last day

Hi everyone

Well its very sad, we have just finished the last day of Claudia's classes in Australia. We have had an amazing 2 1/2 weeks. Every day was exciting and we all learned so much. Claudia shares "everything" she knows and is so encouraging and patient.

Being the hostess I didn't really get to sit and concentrate so missed a lot of the important rules she shared, but it was obvious that the students understood all the pointers she gave us and they all achieved such beautiful feathers, but I did have a chance to watch her DVD this morning and it is the best educational quilting DVD I have ever seen. The filming and audio is very clear and she explains everything so well.

If you want to learn how to do beautiful feathers that are quick and elegant this video is the next best thing to having Claudia in your studio - it is a must have!!!

Today's class was the inspiration I needed to quilt a top and enter it in a show. I've been quilting for about 12 years but have never been inspired to enter a competition before but Claudia has given me that inspiration.

I'm rambling, I'm tired but keen to sit down, relax and starting drawing feathers.

Off to draw.

Sue in Australia

we all have had!;)

And on tuesday we´ve met at an italien restaurant.....imagine how much fun we have had there....

Thank you all.....and thanks to Sue and her family who has accepted me like one of their family!:D

I will leave with a deep feeling and being sure that I´ve found a lot of new friends!

bye bye.......and we´ll meet us again one day:cool:

Claudia

post--13461902994432_thumb.jpg

Archived