Quiltazoid - new design possibilities

For those of you that have the Quiltazoid or those of you on the fence about buying one, check out the new design possibilities using the spirograph attachment. I'm so excited about these designs and I see so many uses for them. This gives a ribbon kind of design and the coolest part - you don't have to buy any additional templates or gears. You can make these designs with the same gears that come with the spirograph so now the sky really is the limit. Check it out for yourself! Adam and Linda are the best!

http://www.quiltazoid.com/try-ribbon-spiro-designs

Heidi--I saw that today too!! And I went out to play with it--but ended up trying the feather wreath instead--which works really cool by the way!!!

I still have the practice piece on the frame and will try some of these ribbon spiros before I take it off.

I agree with you--the possibilities are endless and the designs it makes are so perfect!!

Terri,

Here is how Adam did the design - stitch the spiro, then remove the gear cartride, rotate the baseplate a notch, locked it, put the gear back in, unlocked the baseplate then stitched the same spiro again.

I would imagine that you could even do this another time and get even more designs. I just love all the possibilities! I too love the feather wreath! I just need more time to play!

Archived