What should I do~with pix

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it was filled with laughter, love, and lots of presents!!

What should I do on this one? We've picked out the thread, but have no ideas what to do. She does not want stippling/meandering.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sample drawings would be GREAT!!

Thanks.

post--13461903047118_thumb.jpg

Personally I like stipple or meander, but I guess any smallish background will do...McTavish, small feathers, anything out of Darlene's books.... if you do a design that isn't feathers in the background then I would feather the flowers, but if the background it feathered, then something totally different needs to go there. Sorry, my first reaction was Stipple the puppy and outline the flowers in the border.....

Hey Stephanie~~

That is a pretty quilt!!

I would play up the Pointed stars and the Kaliedescope stars by SID around them then doing CC in all. It will really accent the points and make them stand out.

In the Larger cream areas, I would do as others have suggested and do feathers. Divide the space into four sections and feather each one.

As for the Border, I would Piano Key it. The Print is heavy so it will calm it down a bit and let the focal point be the Stars and Feathers.

Tried to show you in Paint, but Drawing on the Laptop is not working for me tonight.

Can't wait to see the final piece!

Laura

Archived