Home, exhausted and about to investigate brushes

Ferret

Thats exactly what I thought, and the Lenni takes up less space than a Millennium!!!

I already have a MG, (sewing machine) on frame, if I could only quilt half as well as you, I would be more than happy!

I have been watching the transition of your 'practice piece' with great interest, 'thats a practice piece', I'm inspired, where to start????

Best Wishes

I think those of us outside of America need to learn as much as we can about our machines. We really need to be able to fix most faults as sending it back to the factory just isn't an option. This particular thing is even easy to check so there is no excuse.

Ferret

Kay,

I also have a Lenni and it is great !!! I am loving it !! I hope to start quilting for clients too in the not distant future. The stitch quality is great and it is soooooo smoooth!! You will notice the difference from upgrading from DSM and frame which is what I had last year but just was not satisfied with the limited sewing area ! Lenni is brilliant !! (Bear in mind if you are short like me that the reach of a millenium is another 6 inches I believe) Lennis 20" throat is perfect for short people like me !! (4' 11")

Janette

Archived