Includes:

14 foot table

Hydraulic Lift

Auto Advance

Zippered Leaders

Hartley Base

Micro Drive Handles

Machine is located in Elko, Nevada.

Moving Mom in with us, quilt studio is becoming her quarters. I don't want to put machine in storage.

You can contact me at 775-934-0706 or via email at thewizard@citlink.net.

Hi, Kristina,

Oh, I struggled with the decision. But the thought of putting my machine in a box indefintely really didn't make sense. I would rather someone else enjoy her! Trust me, I WILL have another machine one day!

I appreciate the offer...and I just may take you up on it! :cool:

Hi Lisa,

I'm so sorry to hear you have to sell your machine, but I know family needs to come first sometimes. Enjoy your Mom while you have her. You can always get another machine, but you can't replace your Mom.

Wish you could come play on one of my machines, but I guess I'm just a bit too far away for a 'quick trip'. :cool:

Maybe now you'll have some time for piecing and can employ the services of some of the wonderfully talented quilters on this list.

Hugs,

Darlene

• 1 month later...

I can't do it...my Millennium is no longer for sale. I didn't realize just how much longarm quilting really means to me. Thanks to those who emailed or called me.

Gwen in Yuma--I have left a couple of messages on the cell number you gave me. I don't want you to go out of your way to come here on your way home. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Archived