Ultimate II for sale-SOLD

Hi all,

I hate to do this, but I'm selling my Ultimate II. I know that I said that I would never sale it, but having 3 machines would be out of hand. Yes, you heard me right, a third machine. I'm going to up grade to a Millie. I'm hoping that my 1996 UII will go to a good home. It's on a 12' table and has a built-in laser that is hot wired to the machine. There is also two posts to attach the laser to. I have even up graded the velcro side clamps to the newer elastic set-up. It's light and only weighs 27lbs. The table also comes with power and two extra outlets on it. I'm even going to supply some panto's with the machine. I'm asking $3,000 or best offer for my little baby. I can be reached at 916-689-4992 or apqsqm@yahoo.com. zeke............The machine is located in Jackson, Calif.

post--13461903351978_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Karie...the new foot is a product that is sold actually here on the forum... SHERIB created them and here is her website.

http://vintagestitchesquilting.com

There are two tiny screws in the back so that you can attach it to the needle bar...you don't need to buy a new on, that would be silly.

Had on one on my old machine loved it.

Archived