12' Lenni Table Dimensions

Great News, My Lenni will be arriving Tuesday afternoon!!! I am trying to prep my room and need to know the Lenni 12' table dimensions?

Thanks Gretchen for the tip...Yesterday I received the set up CD which is in PDF format. We took it to Staples last night and had it printed and bound to open flat. While we waited they had a great sale on a shredder which will come in handy this weekend as I begin my spring cleaning. I also took out the slow cooker to get some meals prepared to freeze for the upcoming weeks ahead as recommended by Bonnie. You folks are awesome!!!

Thanks! Maureen

Maureen

The table itself is about 42" deep. With the machine head all the way to the back, it is 52" deep. The length or width would be 12 feet. Plan on about 2' behind the machine if you want to work on the panto side and the same on the front. So you would need at least 8' front to back for working space.

Thanks Patty! Our room is 9' X 14' . I hope to be able to have a work/storage table in the room as well... The specs you provided will help with determining the best set up to be able to utilize both the front and back working areas. Thanks again!

Kenna, which table are you needing info on?

I have the 12' table and table depth with Millie all the way to the back is 60". This includes the front bars.

The length is 12'10" if I remember correctly.

The front of my machine is towards the wall and I am comfortable with 105" from wall to rear of machine head extended fully back.

I hope I have helped you get the info you wanted. :)

Good idea to plan ahead! My Lenni arrived on Sat, and has a 10 ft table. I had been wanting a 12 ft table, but decided the 10 would be better for the room, which is 13 ft wide. I am SO glad I chose the 10 ft! I didn't take the height of the machine into consideration, and the ceiling of our old 1 1/2 story house has steep slants on both sides of the room--a 12 foot table would have been too high and would have hit the ceiling on each side! It is a good idea to consider the depth also-it is amazing how big the machine looks in the room!

My daughter is also getting her Lenni tomorrow afternoon-looking forward to hearing how both of you like your machines!

Archived