Industrial Juki for sale.....PRICE CUT IN HALF.

Hi kids,

Here I am again. We're selling a 1978 DDL 227 Industrial Juki sewing machine with a 10.5" throat. Sorry, but we have misplaced the manual many years ago. The machine and table look like the day it was purchased. This would be the perfect machine for someone looking to get into making clothes or just piecing a quilt top together. The machine is built into the table and has a dual thread holder and a large light to see your work. It also has a bobbin winder attached to the machine with many bobbins. It is for medium weight sewing and has a knee kicker and foot pedal. We're asking $1000.00 or best offer for our machine and we can be reached at ztrbrg@yahoo.com or 916-689-4992. Buyer is responsible for transportation and/or shipping costs. We're located in Stoneyford, Calif. Lets get sewing...........zeke.............

post--13461906888094_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Zeke, move your pictures into Paint program.. or click on them and select Öpen With" then select Paint. They are usually built into computers.. there click on Ïmage" then on "Resize and Skew", you can use the first two boxes, both have 100 in them, to reduce the picture size.. try various sizes from 60% to 30%, depending on the pixels your camera is using.. if it's not the size you want, go to Edit and click on Undo.. go back to pict and try a diff. size.

also the extra posts whic didn't bring up the pic t. you can go into ëdit" in the top right corner of your posts, one at a time, and scroll down a bit and you will find a block to check for Delete This Message, then Edit Post. They disappear.

RitaR

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh my god. The seller of this machine just cut the price in half at $500.00 This is her final offer and she is firm with this price. So, come and get it. This machine looks and runs like new. zeke.......................ztrbrg@yahoo.com....916-689-4992

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't think that it would be cheap. It's an industrial machine and that means it's not exactly light in weight. The table is industrial as well and heavy too. I would most likely say that it will cost just as much or more to send it to you. By the hour, zeke....................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 years later...
On 3/17/2010 at 4:51 PM, zeke said:

Hi kids,

Here I am again. We're selling a 1978 DDL 227 Industrial Juki sewing machine with a 10.5" throat. Sorry, but we have misplaced the manual many years ago. The machine and table look like the day it was purchased. This would be the perfect machine for someone looking to get into making clothes or just piecing a quilt top together. The machine is built into the table and has a dual thread holder and a large light to see your work. It also has a bobbin winder attached to the machine with many bobbins. It is for medium weight sewing and has a knee kicker and foot pedal. We're asking $1000.00 or best offer for our machine and we can be reached at ztrbrg@yahoo.com or 916-689-4992. Buyer is responsible for transportation and/or shipping costs. We're located in Stoneyford, Calif. Lets get sewing...........zeke.............

post--13461906888094_thumb.jpg

I have JUKI DDL-227 for sell 

+212611960403

qaysimounir@gmail.com

IMG_20200925_210700.jpg