PRINTED COPY OF MILLI MANUAL ?

Does anyone know where I can get a PRINTED copy of the manual for the Millennium? I have the DVD, but had to download a trial version of a Windows Word program in order to open it. Now the trial version is over and I can't open the DVD. I don't use that Windows Word program for anything else and hate to have to buy the program to watch one DVD.

When I did get the DVD open, I only printed off pages I knew I would refer to a lot, but there are over 200 and I didn't want to print the whole thing.

I know this new age of technology is great, but sometimes just give me the printed material I can sort through and look back on, please. :)

I THOUGHT I had looked on the APQS site and couldn't find anything and even asked Heidi about a printed copy when I couldn't open the DVD. :o Just now I went back to the site and on the "parts" page, there it is.........Manual for Millennium $55.00. I will order one. :)

if you go to office depot or staples and bring the dvd - they will print it off for you. i had mine spiral bound so it lays nice and flat when i'm referring to it. i had a coupon (there 1 in most sunday papers) and diidnt print the assembly part and i think it was $35. it was ready in about 15 minutes, too.

Archived