Intelliquilter Rep for Colorado

Intelliquilter Sales Rep for Colorado

Thought I would share with all my friends and future friends that Grammie Tammie (that's me lol) is now Intelliquilters Sales and Training Representative for the Beautiful State of Colorado. I am so honored to be involved with such a Great company and a great group of computerized quilters. I will do my best to represent Intelliquilter well and with the best of service and training for my customers.

Please contact me if you have any questions about IQ or computerized quilting. Happy to help.

This Intelliquilter has me SO EXCITED about Quilting again. I LOVE it and YOU WILL TOO!

Hugs Grammie Tammie aka Tammie Baggett LOLOLOL

Thanks everyone for your Warm wishes. It means alot to me. I am very excited about doing some advanced Computerized Quilting. I feel like I have been given WINGS and can now FLY.

Also I'm excited to see my Husband is finally going to be home for good by the end of May. It will be great to have his assistance and most importantly his MUSCLE lol. In his words it is " My Turn" and so no holding back now. Of course sooner or later I will need to sleep. I haven't hardly left my machine since I got home from MQS.

I wonder if I save the dishes and laundry if he would mind? That's a thought. lolol And HEY now he can bring in the Firewood. YEAHHHHH! Oh and he can worry about the bears and mountain lions. lolololol

Thanks again everyone and Many blessing to each of you.

Hugs Grammie Tammie

Archived