off topic - MAC Question

Hi,

I have a new Mac and am trying to post some pictures to the forum but the pictures are too big. Can anyone tell me how to size them down using iphoto or some other Mac program that normally comes with a MacPro. I've tried everything and just can't see to figure it out.

Thanks....Mercedes

Hi,

I have a new Mac and am trying to post some pictures to the forum but the pictures are too big. Can anyone tell me how to size them down using iphoto or some other Mac program that normally comes with a MacPro. I've tried everything and just can't see to figure it out.

Thanks....Mercedes

I, too, use Mac Pro. I use export under file. My choice is to export to my desktop using JPEG, Medium, and Medium and keep the file name (unless you want to really name it). Then it is easy to find to post and after I'm done posting it, I drag it to the trash but I still have my original in the iphoto file.

I, too, use Mac Pro. I use export under file. My choice is to export to my desktop using JPEG, Medium, and Medium and keep the file name (unless you want to really name it). Then it is easy to find to post and after I'm done posting it, I drag it to the trash but I still have my original in the iphoto file.

Archived