What are you wearing?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I see clients for my other job in a room at home I often quilt between appointments wearing work clothes - linen trousers, shirt, birkenstocks. I do remove my sweater though because where Millimae is at the back of the house its really warm whilst my consulting room is at the front & much cooler.

Summer arrived briefly but it's gone cool again at the moment :(

As I see clients for my other job in a room at home I often quilt between appointments wearing work clothes - linen trousers, shirt, birkenstocks. I do remove my sweater though because where Millimae is at the back of the house its really warm whilst my consulting room is at the front & much cooler.

Summer arrived briefly but it's gone cool again at the moment :(

The minute I go to work in pj's, it guarantees someone will show up without calling first, so don't do that anymore. So it's shorts or jeans & a tee shirt, but I simply cannot sew with shoes on. Around here, which is an area originally settled mostly by Japanese, it is considered unpardonably rude to wear shoes in the house, & I hate them anyway. Well, I don't actually own any shoes, but have workboots, flip-flops & Crocs.

The minute I go to work in pj's, it guarantees someone will show up without calling first, so don't do that anymore. So it's shorts or jeans & a tee shirt, but I simply cannot sew with shoes on. Around here, which is an area originally settled mostly by Japanese, it is considered unpardonably rude to wear shoes in the house, & I hate them anyway. Well, I don't actually own any shoes, but have workboots, flip-flops & Crocs.

Originally posted by Dave-Jane

My daughter bought me some Superman and Batman drawers for Christmas, Jane wouldn't let me bring them to the rep rally- LOL Don't get excited Matt ,Ha Ha Ha, maybe your wife will get you some! (where did your minds go on that one) Take Care-- Dave B

Dave, not sure you know this but, Matt has eight kids and another little one on the way... I don't think his wife needs to buy him any superman underwear. Just sayin' ;)

Originally posted by Dave-Jane

My daughter bought me some Superman and Batman drawers for Christmas, Jane wouldn't let me bring them to the rep rally- LOL Don't get excited Matt ,Ha Ha Ha, maybe your wife will get you some! (where did your minds go on that one) Take Care-- Dave B

Dave, not sure you know this but, Matt has eight kids and another little one on the way... I don't think his wife needs to buy him any superman underwear. Just sayin' ;)

Archived