HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYBETH!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mary Beth

No dinners out :mad::( We are on WW. He gave me a 9 week advantage and then DH joined. He says we can't go out to eat until he reaches his 5% goal...he was 1 pound away last Wednesday. But he sticks by the rules...especially when he makes them ;) He is suppose to be grilling steaks tonight for us. And there better be presents!!

Well that's funny,,, wasnt that *HIS* goal to lose one more lb.? Not yours!? I am just fiesty enough to eat cake in front of him & sing happy birthday to me,,!! :P

No dinners out :mad::( We are on WW. He gave me a 9 week advantage and then DH joined. He says we can't go out to eat until he reaches his 5% goal...he was 1 pound away last Wednesday. But he sticks by the rules...especially when he makes them ;) He is suppose to be grilling steaks tonight for us. And there better be presents!!

Well that's funny,,, wasnt that *HIS* goal to lose one more lb.? Not yours!? I am just fiesty enough to eat cake in front of him & sing happy birthday to me,,!! :P

Originally posted by (name removed)
No dinners out :mad: :( We are on WW. He gave me a 9 week advantage and then DH joined. He says we can't go out to eat until he reaches his 5% goal...he was 1 pound away last Wednesday. But he sticks by the rules...especially when he makes them ;) He is suppose to be grilling steaks tonight for us. And there better be presents!!

Right! That was my exact thought too. He actually gave me a head start at WW. So I have already met my 5% goal. He could have told me where he "would have" taken me and I could have gone without him ;):D

Originally posted by (name removed)
No dinners out :mad: :( We are on WW. He gave me a 9 week advantage and then DH joined. He says we can't go out to eat until he reaches his 5% goal...he was 1 pound away last Wednesday. But he sticks by the rules...especially when he makes them ;) He is suppose to be grilling steaks tonight for us. And there better be presents!!

Right! That was my exact thought too. He actually gave me a head start at WW. So I have already met my 5% goal. He could have told me where he "would have" taken me and I could have gone without him ;):D

Archived