NQR - a summer project video from our own Ellen

Loved it! I've worked in some places where they'd have called an ambulance if you'd have done that during working hours. And then I've worked in other places where everone would have jumped up and danced! I love spontaneous things! Thanks for sharing!

Loved it! I've worked in some places where they'd have called an ambulance if you'd have done that during working hours. And then I've worked in other places where everone would have jumped up and danced! I love spontaneous things! Thanks for sharing!

Cube life is so boring...this is a great example of a happy cube. I worked with one lady who if she couldn't find you she would stand on her desk and shout over the cube walls till she either heard you answer or she could see where you were.

Cube life is so boring...this is a great example of a happy cube. I worked with one lady who if she couldn't find you she would stand on her desk and shout over the cube walls till she either heard you answer or she could see where you were.

Guest Linda S

HIM? Department Manager? I work at the UO too (not in Ellen's department though) and I'm manager of my department. We get our groove on over here all the time, but we don't boogie quite as well as Ellen's group! ;)

Linda

Guest Linda S

HIM? Department Manager? I work at the UO too (not in Ellen's department though) and I'm manager of my department. We get our groove on over here all the time, but we don't boogie quite as well as Ellen's group! ;)

Linda

I know it looks like we were dancing on office time but our student cut and spliced in the clock and all the different camera angles for her final project in a photo journalism class. This was her original concept and she got an 'A'! All dancing was done after hours. However, in our defense as Linda S said we don't have an office manager or a director. Out of a staff of 22 approx 3 years ago, 11 original employees are still working. Positions have not been filled and work has been piled on other people to the point where some have been working up to 80 hrs a week just to keep up. All this to say that morale is non-existent. Helping our student with her project was the bright spot in a month that has seen 3 more colleagues turn in resignations and a fourth go on administrative leave. Thank God for quilting. Instead of Calgon take me away, it's APQS get me outta here!:D

I know it looks like we were dancing on office time but our student cut and spliced in the clock and all the different camera angles for her final project in a photo journalism class. This was her original concept and she got an 'A'! All dancing was done after hours. However, in our defense as Linda S said we don't have an office manager or a director. Out of a staff of 22 approx 3 years ago, 11 original employees are still working. Positions have not been filled and work has been piled on other people to the point where some have been working up to 80 hrs a week just to keep up. All this to say that morale is non-existent. Helping our student with her project was the bright spot in a month that has seen 3 more colleagues turn in resignations and a fourth go on administrative leave. Thank God for quilting. Instead of Calgon take me away, it's APQS get me outta here!:D

Ellen,,,,

That is a riot!

I thought of that crazy "Office" show, only your office co-workers look like they have a pulse! LOL

How fun to work with people that know how to work & play hard too!

It's so sad that the corporate world is asking more than we can give, in a Dilbert cartoon I read the other morning the boss was asking this worker if he could work something like 18 hour days, week-ends & holidays too,,, oh & no extra pay,, the bonus was that he had a job!

the guy asked "well what about my family?"

The boss replied,,,,

"They had a nice run!" :(

Ellen,,,,

That is a riot!

I thought of that crazy "Office" show, only your office co-workers look like they have a pulse! LOL

How fun to work with people that know how to work & play hard too!

It's so sad that the corporate world is asking more than we can give, in a Dilbert cartoon I read the other morning the boss was asking this worker if he could work something like 18 hour days, week-ends & holidays too,,, oh & no extra pay,, the bonus was that he had a job!

the guy asked "well what about my family?"

The boss replied,,,,

"They had a nice run!" :(

Archived