MonoPoly thread holder question

Those spools last several quilts too! I do a lot of SID and I use the top mount holder also so I can switch back and forth easier from the front side. Never used a cone Heidi but I bet it would last until 2020 or so, LOL! I only use the first hole in the guide before the tensioner also, just seems to work better for me! A very light tension also will keep the snappy's from occurring. Happy Stitching--Dave B.

Those spools last several quilts too! I do a lot of SID and I use the top mount holder also so I can switch back and forth easier from the front side. Never used a cone Heidi but I bet it would last until 2020 or so, LOL! I only use the first hole in the guide before the tensioner also, just seems to work better for me! A very light tension also will keep the snappy's from occurring. Happy Stitching--Dave B.

Dave, so glad you responded, I sent you a question on your site about the lazer light bracket. I need to know if I should order the one with the cord. I have a 2008 Millie with IQ. What do I need to order please? I want to use it for SID, thanks!

Dave, so glad you responded, I sent you a question on your site about the lazer light bracket. I need to know if I should order the one with the cord. I have a 2008 Millie with IQ. What do I need to order please? I want to use it for SID, thanks!

If you have the CL or QZ I'd use the front mount so you can have all your goodies attached at the same time and use them together, 2008 you'd need the cord, that's my 2008 in the photos. If you use a computer or hand guide , use the florescent lamp style side mount as it leaves you with a better field of vision and you can leave it on all the time. Take Care-- Dave B.

If you have the CL or QZ I'd use the front mount so you can have all your goodies attached at the same time and use them together, 2008 you'd need the cord, that's my 2008 in the photos. If you use a computer or hand guide , use the florescent lamp style side mount as it leaves you with a better field of vision and you can leave it on all the time. Take Care-- Dave B.

Archived