Wedding gift

Thought you might like to see a quit a friend made I quilted. She is now making Christmas quilts for wedding gifts! A great Idea. The thread is Mtero top and bobbin. The panto is Meandering Holly.

BTW I likes the thread so much I order all 116 and they came Tuesday. It was Christmas at my house!

Thought you might like to see a quit a friend made I quilted. She is now making Christmas quilts for wedding gifts! A great Idea. The thread is Mtero top and bobbin. The panto is Meandering Holly.

BTW I likes the thread so much I order all 116 and they came Tuesday. It was Christmas at my house!

post--13461904315261_thumb.jpg

This is a beautiful quilt and your quilting is beautiful! That is a neat idea to do a Chrismtas quilt as a gift - it will last forever and be special ever time they get it our during that special time of the year. That Metro is good stuff to use, isn't it? I am useing it today myself.

This is a beautiful quilt and your quilting is beautiful! That is a neat idea to do a Chrismtas quilt as a gift - it will last forever and be special ever time they get it our during that special time of the year. That Metro is good stuff to use, isn't it? I am useing it today myself.

Thanks ladies!

You know Metro looks so much like highlight but I did not have any issues with the top thread or the bobbin. It was great. The back of the quilt was a green Christmas Print with Joy printed on the back. The gold thread was great. I thought I had taken a picture of the back. The Hooly really showed pretty onit.

thanks again

Thanks ladies!

You know Metro looks so much like highlight but I did not have any issues with the top thread or the bobbin. It was great. The back of the quilt was a green Christmas Print with Joy printed on the back. The gold thread was great. I thought I had taken a picture of the back. The Hooly really showed pretty onit.

thanks again

I have given 2 Christmas quilts as wedding gifts. Last was for Brother-in-law and his wife. Did not know her very well as they live in CA. Thought if quilt was not quite in her taste at least she would only have to get it out at Christmas. And if she likes it she can extend the season as long as she likes. I myself loved the quilt when it was done and was sad to see it leave MN. However I do really like my brother-in-law so that made it a little easier to send the package off.

I have given 2 Christmas quilts as wedding gifts. Last was for Brother-in-law and his wife. Did not know her very well as they live in CA. Thought if quilt was not quite in her taste at least she would only have to get it out at Christmas. And if she likes it she can extend the season as long as she likes. I myself loved the quilt when it was done and was sad to see it leave MN. However I do really like my brother-in-law so that made it a little easier to send the package off.

Archived