Email Notices

Hum, I changed my email on my profile and I get emails at gmail now, unless people still have my old address. I don't know what the key is. Try to figure out who the service tech is to ask....it's like the Wizzard of OZ....the guy behind the curtain that no one sees ;):D

Hum, I changed my email on my profile and I get emails at gmail now, unless people still have my old address. I don't know what the key is. Try to figure out who the service tech is to ask....it's like the Wizzard of OZ....the guy behind the curtain that no one sees ;):D

Originally posted by Circle Square

I changed my email address on my User Control Panel, but I'm still getting the email to my old address. How can I fix that?

If you are talking about the daily email notices that APQS sends out, that has nothing to do with your profile on the forum. It is how you signed up for the newsletter and notices. You need to go to the main page and at the very top click on the "newsletter" link, then follow that and update your email addy there.

I changed my email address on my User Control Panel, but I'm still getting the email to my old address. How can I fix that?

If you are talking about the daily email notices that APQS sends out, that has nothing to do with your profile on the forum. It is how you signed up for the newsletter and notices. You need to go to the main page and at the very top click on the "newsletter" link, then follow that and update your email addy there.

Patty, that is what I'm talking about, but when I go to the main page and click on Newsletter, all I get is a place to sign up for the Newsletter. If I do that, then I will get it at both addresses. I suppose then I can unsubscribe at my old address...

Ann, go ahead and sign in, with your old email addy. Then they send you an email to update your profile. You can unsubscribe from that email. Then sign up again with your new email addy.

Patty, that is what I'm talking about, but when I go to the main page and click on Newsletter, all I get is a place to sign up for the Newsletter. If I do that, then I will get it at both addresses. I suppose then I can unsubscribe at my old address...

Ann, go ahead and sign in, with your old email addy. Then they send you an email to update your profile. You can unsubscribe from that email. Then sign up again with your new email addy.

Archived